Ten Inspirational Christmas Quotes
1. “I am not alone at all, I thought. I was never alone at all. And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent. For this is still the time God chooses.”
Source: Taylor Caldwell
2. “Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.”
Source: Oren Arnold
3. “I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play, and wild and sweet the word repeat of peace on earth, good-will to men!”
Source: Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
4. “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”
Source: Calvin Coolidge
5. “Somehow, not only for Christmas but all the long year through,The joy that you give to others Is the joy that comes back to you. And the more you spend in blessing The poor and lonely and sad, The more of your heart’s possessing Returns to you glad.”
Source: John Greenleaf Whittier
6. “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.”
Source: Alexander Smith
7. What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.
Source: Agnes M. Pharo
8. is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.
Source: Ruth Carter Stapleton
9. Christmas is a bridge. We need bridges as the river of time flows past. Today’s Christmas should mean creating happy hours for tomorrow and reliving those of yesterday.
Source: Gladys Tabor
10. Christmas–that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance–a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.
Source: Augusta E. Rundel
I wish you a very special season of love, and fun and grace. Live the moment, treasure it as all gifts should be treasured. A very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Prosperous, New Year where dreams are conceived and realized.