Â© Owen Fraser-Green – Fotolia.com
If there is any point at all to life, surely it is to live out our dreams, to serve, to follow our bliss, to release the music within us, play it with joy and to share it with others? Surely we have a responsibility to finally listen to – and honor – the siren calls of our souls, which have been silenced by our egos throughout our lives? How else can we connect with our essence, the source of our calling?
Source: Lance Secretan
How to release the music within you? How to live out your dreams and to follow your bliss. These are important questions to ponder.
I believe there are steps you can take to find your bliss. Here is a short list
for you to consider. I will be working with this more in the New Year.
1. Keep a Journal (record your emotions and feelings to have something to refer to later).
2. Dedicate a quiet space where you can go to cialis cheap listen to your heart. We all need this.
3. Read books that Inspire you. Record in your journal what about the book inspired you.
4. Take a course, or go to a seminar that explores ways to build a personal mission statement.
5. Keep a list of things you most enjoy.
Do this for some time and slowly ideas will begin to flow from the mist.
I have a new Diary Entry by Noy keyed up and ready to go. I am just waiting approvals for a couple of photo’s I want to use with the article.