Romantic Words to Whisper In Your Loved One’s Ear by Candlelight
If you’re running short of inspiration here are some romantic words to set the mood for Valentine’s Day…or for any day…perhaps every day.
1. I love you – those three words have my life in them.
2. I come here with no expectations, only to profess, now I am at the liberty to do so, that my heart is and will always be yours.
3. Your eyes are the sweetest stars I’ve ever seen.
Source: Moulin Rouge
4. One look at your smile and I could see the light shining everywhere.
Source: Aladdin – The King of Thieves
5. I’ll be your candle on the water,
My love for you will always burn.
Source: Pete’s Dragon
6. You make everything feel possible. You make me possible.
Source: Justin on Brothers & Sisters
7. There’s an Italian painter, named Carlotti, and he defined beauty…He said it was the summation of the parts, working together in such a way that nothing needed to be added, taken away, or altered, and that’s you, you’re beautiful.
Source: Nicolas Cage, Next
8. “Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always.” – Source: Dante Alighieri
9. “If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.”
10. “Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again.”
All these words, of course, my love, are for you.
Share on Facebook
Tags: Aladdin, Alexandrea, Beating Heart, Candle On The Water, Candlelight, Dante Alighieri, Deforest, Evening Sky, inspiration, Italian Painter, Jane Austen, Jane Austen Sense And Sensibility, King Of Thieves, Moulin Rouge, Nicolas Cage, Palm Of My Hand, Pauline, Pete S Dragon, Romantic Words, Sense And Sensibility, Summation, Valentine Day, Valentine S Day