Well it’s taken almost four years to post two hundred video of inspiration and magic here at Beautiful Summer Morning. In the archives now 199 magical moments and when I post this it will be 2oo. I can’t express how much I have enjoyed bringing you these moments of magic…I have been moved in so many profound ways by the videos I`ve  sought out for you.

This latest one is a bit different as is fitting for the 2o0th video. It`s longer than usual but the underwater world of these modern day mermaids is a sight to behold and thrill at.

It`s interesting that not too long ago mermaids were a figment of our imaginations, brought to life my ancient stories of mermaids luring sailors to their deaths amid the rocks.

But here in living color through the magic of our ever advancing technology we have mermaids as we have only ever been able to imagine them. These scenes are enchanting and mesmerizing to watch. I hope you get a thrill out of seeing them and the message they bring about our stewardship of the sea.

I encourage you to leave a comment in our comment section below this post.

And since it is …a very special Sunday, a Sunday unique to you,  not just any Sunday, but this Sunday, Your Sunday, enjoy the full beauty of it and walk with your loved ones in quiet places.

Until we meet again:

Nick

Enhanced by Zemanta
Be Sociable, Share!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Related Posts:

Tags: Advancing Technology, Beautiful Summer, Deaths, Figment, Imaginations, inspiration, Living Color, Magic Video, Magical Moments, Mermaid Magic, Mermaids, Moments Of Magic, Nbsp, quiet places, Related Articles, Rocks, Sailors, Stewardship, Underwater World, Video 200

11 Responses to “Kona Mermaid Magic: Sunday Inspirational Video #200”

1. ngrimshawe says:

Kona Mermaid Magic: Sunday Inspirational Video #200 http://t.co/045yYSWy

2. George says:

I really loved this post! I’ll be pinning it on pinterest!
    George recently posted..Speaking your truth: it’s not just for you

3. Laura says:

The video is so cool and cute. She swims excellently and to think that it is way too deep. yeah. She is surely the new generation mermaid we’ve been dreaming of during childhood. Thanks for sharing it. :)
    Laura recently posted..learn photography

4. PrudenceLee says:

Awesome! It is really magic. My daughter here, love to watch it again.. Got to pin this on my Pinterest! So inspiring. Thanks for sharing this.
    PrudenceLee recently posted..surgical

5. Glad you enjoy the video Prudence, and that your daughter did too. I think children feel a special connect to the sea.

Nick

6. You are welcome Laura. I found the filming and photography very inspiring. Here we are pushing the limits again. Awesome.

Nick

7. Heidi19 says:

How i wish I could swim as good as her. I so adore her that she stood in what passion she’s in to.Her love to the ocean is so dynamic that you can’t replaced it with anything. She’s such an inspiration to many.
    Heidi19 recently posted..Arowana – a prized investment catch or …

8. Karyn18 says:

I admire her passion in the sense of real happiness. She just don’t do it for herself but also to make others aware of what they could learned under the ocean. I do believe that what she do, could be a therapy. A risky but healthy and entertaining activity.
    Karyn18 recently posted..Different Types Of Electric Motor Brushes

9. Sandra92 says:

Very entertaining that full of educating ideas, I do love swimming in that way…
    Sandra92 recently posted..Unlock iPhone 4

10. Born25 says:

Thanks for providing the video. I really appreciate the willingness of the mermaid to do such thing for her own risk.
    Such a beautiful scene..